Infinity Glide 510

Best Overhead Headset in this segment
Infinity Glide 510

Key Features:











About Product : 
  • 72 Hours of Playtime Under Optimum Audio Settings
  • Dual Equalizer Modes for Normal & Deep Bass Output. Driver Sensitivity (1KHz / 1mW) 102±3dB. Audio Specifications: Impedance(ohms) 32 ohms
  • Deep Bass Output with 36mm Drivers, Frequency Range - 20Hz~20kHz
  • Quick Charging (10 minutes of charge gives 2 Hours of playtime)
  • Hands-free calling with 3 Button Remote
  • Comfort Cushions
  • Voice Assistant Integration
  • Lightweight and flat foldable

My Personal Experience :

JBL is a very promising brand in this segment, especially in the speaker and music section. so I trusted and tried this headset for the last 3 months and the result of this product is I am very much satisfied with this product in all segments like battery life, audio, connectivity, etc. All the features are very good and as per company claim. Especially  I am a music lover and I like the deep bass mode. I think i strongly recommend this product who want to purchase a good overhead earphones.

Post a Comment

0 Comments